1. How do I install Warrior Framework?
To get Warrior Framework on to you your system, you can run the command:
git clone https://github.com/warriorframework/warriorframework.git
You can also download Warrior as a .zip right here
2. How do I check out a specific version of Warrior Framework?
Once, you have cloned Warrior Framework from GitHub, you can run this command to get a specific version if Warrior Framework:
git checkout <version_number>
You can find the latest release list here. We do recommend that you get the latest version to get the benefits of new features and bugfixes.
3. Where do I find documentation for Warrior Framework?
4. How do I contribute to Warrior Framework?
You can fork out the Warrior Framework repository and make the changes you want in the fork. Once you are satisfied with your work, you can create a pull request to Warrior Framework’s develop branch.
5. Does Warrior Framework have a JIRA Board?
As of today, we do not have a public JIRA Board, but we are actively working on setting it up!
6. What do I do if I find a bug or want an enhancement?
You can report an bugs or ask for enhancements by reaching out to us at email@example.com. As soon as out JIRA Board is public, you will be able to report issues there.